|View a PDF version||I2P 3D Printing Lab Newsletter
|We are Supported by Donations|
|I2P 3D Scanned Foot for Custom Orthodic
Jack Lesniewski, University of Iowa, needed an accurate model of Julian Rimm, Colorado State University Masters of Biomedical Science student, leg. Rimm, age 22, was diagnosed with Periosteal-osteosarcoma, bone…
|Chris Geanious Uses Idea2Product lab for Hands-on Learning||The Kanatous Physiology Lab prints skulls for educational outreach||Engineering students print a fuselage to soar over their competition|
|Converting DICOM Files to 3D Printable Object Files Workshop||CSU Student Uses I2P Lab for 3D Print of Spinal Fusion||Custom printed spacers help to fix the new Health Center’s tech problem|
LAB UPDATES & NEWS:
|• SAVE THE DATE — 3D Printing Symposium at CSU, July 14. World-renowned, international speakers. More details coming soon• New Stainless Steel Beds are in the I2P Lab
• Two high-resolution photopolymer 3D printers (Ember and EnvisionTec) in the I2P Lab. Great for the jewelers!
• Over 200 people have been trained to use 3D printers this semester!
• Click to Buy the official I2P Lab T-shirt Now for just $15!
• Click here to view our LIVE Webcams
• “Engineers on Call” service available at I2P. Call us if you need engineering help, such as design, CAD, visualization, 3D model repair, or just advice. We do it every day!
Idea 2 Product Lab: Room B-7 (B) @ Engineering Bldg
Copyright © 2017 Colorado State University