This semester, we continue the precautions and protocols that were in place last semester. Everyone at the Idea2Product Lab is excited to be able to continue to provide a place for students of all majors to explore their creativity through the use of 3D printers and scanners.
HOW WILL I2P OPERATE THIS SEMESTER?
- We will be limiting the number of students allowed in the lab at one time. This includes staff as well.
- In order to help make sure everyone is still able to print, printers will continue to be reserved through our website.
- The Idea2Product 3D Printing Lab is a Colorado State University Lab and therefore, face masks are required at all times.
- Social Distancing will be enforced and we ask that you maintain 6 feet distance between you and any other person in the lab.
- The lab and all printers will continue to be cleaned regularly and there will be access to hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
Thank you for helping us remain in compliance with CSU’s Covid-19 precautions and regulations.
- Our hours have not changed and we are still open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are so excited to see everything that gets printed at the lab this year!